Friday, February 22, 2019

Idea

The idea for the first game came by itself.
From an everyday activity. A morning ritual of making coffee.

Every morning I get up and start a day with a freshly grinded drip coffee.
I use a manual grinder and it happens quite often that my 5-year-old son helps me preparing the coffee.
He measures time, prepares the filters and of course - helps me grind the beans.
As the grinder has an open bin almost every time one of the beans pops-out of the grinder.
At these moments my son shouts out something like: "Hey bean! where are you going?"

So let's imagine where the bean goes if we don't catch it and put it back in the grinder.
Doesn't that sound like a simple idea for a story and a character?
A simple background for a platformer game?

Let's see...






No comments:

Post a Comment