Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Setting up a blog

Setting up a blog today to start documenting the indie game dev process that I am taking part in.
Sort of a diary.
A form of a notebook.
To get back to some of the ideas after some time.
To revise.


Getting into this branch of activity was partially inspired by my daughter - I have been observing the games she is playing on her mobile. Looking at the games she is playing I found some of them amazing and some completely "not my story" to say the least.

I got this idea, that I want to add my few words to this world and make a difference.
My proffesssional life taught me to take up all different scales and types of projects.
Treating the game dev as one of them and using my architectural experience and skills to develop a new quality of casual mobile gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment